Walt Disney World released several updates to their plans for phased re-opening today.
Some key points to note are as follows:
• Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Beach Club Villas will not be open during the initial phased reopening. Guests of this resort will have access to the leisure or quite pool only.
•DVC’s Animal Kingdom Jambo House is not included in the list of June 22nd opening resorts.
•Prior to your stay a thorough cleaning will be done on each room, including:
- High-touch areas, like TV remotes and door handles
- Housekeeping tools will be cleaned between rooms
- Floors, which will be steam cleaned and vacuumed between Guests
• Light housekeeping procedures will be in place during your stay including:
- Removal of trash and used towels
- Replenishment of towels and amenities throughout the room and bathroom
- Wiping and cleaning of the vanity and counter surfaces
- Vacuuming if needed
• Topolino’s Terrace- Flavors of the Riviera will be the ONLY onsite dining experience to feature characters. More details to come
• A Resort Reservation does not necessarily guarantee you admission to a theme park. You MUST have a theme park reservation and valid admission for the dates you would like to visit the theme parks. More details to be revealed on the new Theme Park Reservation System in the weeks ahead.
• In order to visit a Walt Disney World Resort you will need to have a valid reservation for dining or be a resort guest with an active resort reservation.
On June 22, select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will reopen. These select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
If you are traveling from June 22 through July 4th 2020, Walt Disney World has sent email correspondence to you regarding your stay. You can find more details here.