As Disney has previously announced, Disneylandand Disney California Adventure parks plan to reopen to Guests on April 30, 2021. They look forward to welcoming you back to the Disneyland Resort, including the hotel Guests! Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reopen on April 29, 2021 with limited capacity. You can book your room reservations starting April 15, 2021! The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will reopen at a later date.
You can relax with an overnight stay enjoying attentive service in a magical place with amenities reserved just for you – steps from the gateway of the Downtown DisneyDistrict to Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.
Bringing the same enchanting Disney magic, quality and genuine hospitality, that you have come to know and expect, which you will enjoy in a convenient proximity to the theme parks,* well-appointed accommodations, sparkling pools, cabana service and even special Disney character wake-up calls are available by request! During your stay, you must be sure to grab a delicious bite and refreshing drink at GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill or at Hearthstone Lounge, with sit-down dining and new mobile order options available.
If you are heading to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, here are five things you need to know before your arrival!
- You can check-in online before you arrive at the hotel to save time, while also promoting physical distancing (you can even check-in online up to five days in advance!). A link to use the online check-in service will be emailed to you before your visit. If you don’t have a Disney account, you’ll need to create one at Disneyland.com to get started.
- You should review the new Health & Safety Acknowledgement prior to your arrival. This is located on the Hotels “Know Before You Go” webpage –Disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlr.
- Once you arrive, if you have used the online check-in service and have agreed to receive text messages, you can receive a text message when your room is ready. You can stop by the Front Desk to pick up your key. For easy and contactless payments throughout your stay, you can pay for purchases at Disney-operated locations throughout the Resort using their hotel room key with a valid credit card on file. Other forms of cashless payment include debit cards, credit cards, Disney Gift Cards and tap-to-pay cards. Please check locations for the types of payment accepted.
- You can download the Disneyland app, which will play a more important role than ever during your stay. It’s strongly encouraged to plan ahead and utilize mobile ordering for food and beverage purchases from select locations, as well as to check park hours, view maps and other important resort updates. You should be sure to download the app ahead of time, and have you notification and location services turned enabled on their phone.**
- The morning of check-out, there is no need for you to visit the Front Desk, unless you receive a message or if you have a question. You will be automatically checked out for your convenience.
The Disneyland Resort is committed to our Guests’ health and well-being, so they have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and the measures mentioned above. During the phased reopening, some hotel services, dining, amenities, activities, and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity or unavailable in order to accommodate physical distancing. Guests ages 2 and older must wear an appropriate face covering in public areas at the hotel, including those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Guests may remove their face covering while swimming or actively eating or drinking, but must be stationary when consuming food or beverages, and maintain proper physical distancing.
At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, you can take in the tranquility of the towering trees, the breathtaking Craftsman-style architecture, the incomparable location and the impeccable Disney service, and you’re sure to make magical memories with your family.
*Hotel reservations do not guarantee theme park access. To enter a park, a park reservation and a valid admission ticket is required.
**Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.