Information provided by: Disney Destinations July 13, 2021
Florida Residents can purchase specially priced Summer Fun Tickets! With this amazing offer, Florida Residents will be able to purchase a 4-Day Summer Fun Ticket for $54 per day, plus tax (total price $215 plus tax) – or choose other specially priced tickets.
Summer Fun Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system are required). Your Clients can also choose a Summer Fun ticket that includes the Park Hopper Option, Water Park and Sports Option or Park Hopper Plus Option.
And if you are looking for flexibility, tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days – so they can spread out the fun!
Now’s the perfect time to enjoy a magical Walt Disney World escape. Guests can enjoy all the sights, sounds, tastes and feels of new and classic magic happening throughout all four Theme Parks, including the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE, July 15 – November 20, 2021.
Marketing materials, including a Facebook image and customizable PDF flyer are available on DisneyCopyright.com (Quick Search: Florida Resident Summer Fun Ticket).
Florida Resident Summer Fun Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day unless the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option has been added. 2-Day, 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets and add-on options expire on Sept. 17, 2021. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.View the park reservation availability calendar.
- 2-Day, 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets valid for usage through Sept. 17, 2021.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Important Details About Water Parks
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park remains closed at this time.
- At this time a park reservation is not required to visit a water park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, weather and capacity closures.
Important Details about the Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Option
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 p.m. until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
Contact your favorite Royal Escapes Fairy Tale concierge Agent today to purchase your tickets!
Source: Disney Destinations