Source: Disney Destinations April 12, 2022
Nighttime spectaculars are coming back to Disneyland Resort! As the daylight fades on April 22, the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, and “World of Color” will bring even more spectacular magic back to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park once again. And with this exciting entertainment returning, it’s only natural that there are some tasty eats and sips joining them.
Across both parks, Guests can enjoy delicious treats and eye-catching novelties to celebrate these spectaculars. From the Parade Macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe to the Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket, these items are the foodie embodiment of these incredible entertainment must-sees.
For Guests looking to enhance their nighttime celebrations, consider one of the exclusive dining packages, featuring tons of yummy dishes as well as reserved viewing of a select spectacular! Over at Disney California Adventure Park, the World of Color Dessert Party serves up decadent delights and sips at Paradise Gardens Park, while the World of Color Dining Package can be enjoyed at Wine Country Trattoria for a 3-course meal or an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet at Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. At Disneyland Park, enjoy the Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package at Plaza Inn featuring classic comfort dishes.
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor hosted by Dreyer’s (available on Mobile Order)
- Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles
Hub Churro Cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You: Blueberry-flavored sugar-dusted churro (New)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce: Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing (New)
Fantasyland Theatre and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful sweet kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn (New)
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric Sprinkle Dip: Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles (New)
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (available on Mobile Order)
- Parade Macaron: Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd topped with rainbow sprinkles and Main Street Electrical Parade drum decoration (New)
- Mine Cart Brownie: White chocolate-dipped dark chocolate brownie topped with sugar gems
- Linzer Cookie: Citrus shortbread linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake: Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and Main Street Electrical Parade chocolate décor (New)
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package: Plaza Inn fried chicken, smoky mac n’ cheese, oven-roasted carrots, baby wedge salad, Mickey-shaped corn bread, and berry cheesecake (only available with purchase of the dining package) (kids option also available)
Refreshment Corner Hosted by Coca-Cola (available on Mobile Order)
- Electric Relish Dog: All-beef hot dog, bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers served with a choice of a Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
- Firefly Chips: Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Taverne hosted by Minute Maid (available on Mobile Order)
- Pineapple Night Light: Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube (New)
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle garnished with rainbow candy (New)
Town Square Popcorn Cart
- Electric Pop: Brightly-colored kettle corn (New)
Available at Various Locations Throughout Disneyland Park Throughout the Summer Season:
- Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last) (New)
- Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last) (New)
Disney California Adventure Park
Paradise Gardens Park
- World of Color Dessert Party: Indulge in sweet delights including raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies.
Wine Country Trattoria
- World of Color Dining Package: Prior to the show, enjoy delicious 3-course meal, including dishes like chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, salmon, roasted vegetable lasagna, and tiramisu to name a few. Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- World of Color Dining Package: Indulge in an all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner buffet with specialty sweets and a non-alcoholic beverage followed by reserved seating for World of Color. Upon arrival for your reservation, just let your server or the host know you want an upgrade to this exciting enhancement.
Guests should be sure to check out the Disneyland Resort app to stay up-to-date on all things nighttime entertainment, including food, merchandise, entertainment, and more!
(Note: All offerings are subject to change.)